While an accident is by definition an unintentional and unfortunate occurrence, that doesn’t mean that no one is to blame. If you are ever in an accident that isn’t your fault, you could be eligible for a large amount of compensation. For more information, give Farrow & Pulice, PA a call at (941) 924-0993.
- Are you having troubles with your insurance company? This guide from Nolo.com can help you successfully deal with your insurance carrier.
- Auto accidents are not always easy to deal with. This article from FreeAdvice.com can tell you determine when a lawyer should get involved.
- Are you unsure of what to do after an auto accident? Head over to Edmunds.com for a step-by-step guide.
- When you sign a contract with an insurance company, you expect them to hold up their end of the agreement. To learn more about bad faith, check out this informative article.
- Every contract has an implied obligation of good faith and fair dealing. To learn more, read this article from Lawyers.com.